{Script}

{CSS}

XMSims Hair #011: Retexture

This was requested in my email, sorry for tooking so long!
You know I really liked XMSims meshes, they are lovely!

By the way, I tried a different texture on this one, let me know if you guys like it or not!
I made two versions, one that the highlight control the bright, and other that is like EA's.
I am really liking the highlight-as-bright thingy. (Damn you Sav! xD)
Hope you like it!
Note: The mesh is required to the retexture work.
You can get it here (Direct Link).

Plus, follow my tutorial to make sure that it override the original texture!

Filenames: aWT_RT_B_XMS3-FloraHair011-TFtoEF
aWT_RT_H_XMS3-FloraHair011-TFtoEF
Credits: Mesh - XMSims (Flora)

Pictures: (Click for bigger)





Control:


   

6 comments :

TumTum Simiolino said...

I love it :D

Also it's very perfect in blond :B

Anonymous said...

loved.it ♥
Pleass retexture more of those.
I have some of that hairs, but some are really not good to make a good luuk;

Anonymous said...

Finally! I can download this hair without getting a virus. Thank you so much for this!!!!

Morrisflpt said...

Finally! I can download this hair without getting a virus. Thank you so much for this!!!!

Giselle said...

Can you please re upload? The links are broken. I really wants this hair D:

Anonymous said...

the link is broken )))):